Friday, April 5, 2013

Questions

                          Questions

                                                Why am I very interested about shark phobia? 
I am interested about shark phobia because it is not only a random kind of phobia and lots of people suffer  with it like people are scared of going into the sea because they think  a shark will jump on them and eat them. Another reason why I choose shark phobia is because I started with an idea that a man had a phobia of the boats and Jet Ski than I thought well that is a kind of dumb idea so I developed it in to phobia of swimming. I had the idea of making swimming phobia because I know lots of people who don’t know how to swim so than I saw Enrico told me it was a good idea to make a shark phobia but I was in doubt then over the Easter holiday I saw a shark movie and I decided to make my personal project about shark phobia.  
                                          Do I know how to get to my final outcome?
Well shark phobia already is my final outcome because I noticed I have been though a lot to get to this like first I had some ideas of making a stop motion animation about a man who has claustrophobia and gets stuck in an elevator. Than I thought of arachnophobia but as the time pass I noticed those were very common ideas so I decided to change it to something different like phobias at the beach. After the two phobias I told about in the last question I got to this.
                                                         Do I have all resources?      
Well I have most of the resources such as material, camera and places but I still need people because we don’t have people to film or to act with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment